The Ubidy Permanent Placement Exchange enables employers to list their talent requests with categorisations for Industry, Skills and Locations. The Ubidy algorithms then notify Agencies who specialise in the skills and regions and they can review the available Talent Requests and upon review of the position, location and rate can choose to apply to recruit for the role. Employers can simply review the applying Agency profile and choose whether to accept the Agency or Decline their application.
Once approved Agencies can ask clarification questions in the Clarification FAQ, Message the Employer directly through the messenger module and submit Candidates directly through the platform for review by the Employer.
Review & Track
Employers can then review and track candidates with statuses while communicating with the Agency to assist with organising interviews and obtaining further information. All this occurs in one place.
Make an Offer
Once the employer finds the candidate they would like, they can make their offer and when accepted, they simply click hired. The Agency is notified and Ubidy invoices the employer the fee owed.
The process is simple and efficient and allows employers to move quickly on roles they wish to engage Agencies with.
Employer Auction Process
Agile Approach to Agency Recruitment
Unlike a traditional PSA or reactive approach to Agencies, Ubidy gives employers in general and Talent Acquisition teams in particular, an Agile approach to Agency engagement in any industry and region while working through one vendor agreement. No longer will you need to manage uncontrolled Agency engagement or continued re-negotiation of terms, simply upload your requirements and key term attributes and engage with an Agency in real time.
Ubidy is strictly an on-demand software as a service platform that has a unique feature of being scalable (up or down) at a click of a button. Employers have the ability to manage their recruitment via a centralised software that also provides bespoke solutions and tailored dashboards that surpass any current recruitment agency software or database software.
Engage in Real Time
Our agile solution guarantees employer’s additional efficiency, transparency, reduced conversions times, higher quality of candidates and reduced costs.
Release yourself from the bottlenecks and limitations of PSAs and PSLs through the world’s first V-RPO.
No longer will you need to manage uncontrolled Agency engagement or continued re-negotiation of terms, simply upload your requirements and key term attributes and engage with an Agency in real time.
How Ubidy Connects Employers with Agencies
Below are some of the common questions about our unique platform.
What happens if two Agencies submit the same Candidate?
Our technology time and date stamp all submissions of candidates and it is a first in policy. If there is a dispute between two agencies Ubidy will manage the process.
What countries and industries are you in?
Our solution is agnostic to industries and regions. We have representation across the world and have listings in new countries and industries weekly.
What if I have a PSA or already have some Agencies i like to work with?
You can invite your PSA onto the platform or any Agencies you would like to work with who are not already registered. You can even set up a PSA on the platform to keep your Agency engagement restricted to a select group.
Talent Acquisition Through a Global Network
By leveraging a global network of Agencies Employers accesses one of the largest networks of candidates which are actively reached by recruiters. The best talent is not always on a database. Passive talent is in the networks of experienced agencies.
On Demand Solution
The Ubidy solution is an on-demand solution which is operated by the Talent Acquisition Team to manage any of your recruitment needs.
The solution is by Invite for Clients.
What if you have a large project or campaign and not enough feet on the ground!
Ubidy offers a Virtual RPO which means you get a Ubidy Master User in your office or region to run the process and present you the Talent shortlists.
On Demand Talent Requests
With Ubidy’s on-demand auctions, Organizations no longer need multi-year Contracts; instead, engage with agencies as and when they are needed.
- Publishing hiring requirements into the centralized marketplace takes only minutes.
- Ubidy’s system is flexible and will adapt to any hiring strategy, across permanent placement, contract / temp; whether Executive, Professional or Skilled / Semi-Skilled.
- Diversify talent acquisition with large and specialized boutique agencies.
Automated Auction Management
Agencies compete directly for hiring requirements in real-time bidding, ensuring the most competitive rates.
- Auction management tools make it easy to manage even hundreds of bids at the same time.
- Total control with a host of bid options including real-time auction or single bid; day rate, % of gross or fixed fee; one or multiple winners to supply candidates.
- Streamlined auction process through every phase; application, clarification, bidding, awarding, and fulfilment.
- No more lost files or mix-ups, everything is in one centralized system and can be accessed at any time with a single click.
Agency Compliance & Management
Ubidy ensures agencies agree to comply with International Labour Organization (ILO) standards, local licensing, and international fair labour practises.
- Make due diligence a breeze, with instant access to all the prequalification documents of interested suppliers.
- Work with the best by identifying the availability and reputation of agencies in each region or country.
- Ubidy’s agency reputation system ensures suppliers are greatly incentivized to provide the highest quality service.
- Assess agencies across key KPIs such as Win Rate, Fill Rate, Hit Rate, Days to Fill, Average Cost, and many others.
Insightful Analytics, Reports & Dashboards
Manage important dates and deadlines with automatically populated calendars and messaging.
- Make smarter decisions by examining the current market(s); or exploring potential new markets before entering a competitive landscape.
- Gather critical information on professions, skills, experience, and hiring costs; by region, industry and sector.
- Work more intelligently with tailored dashboards, including average Cost per Placement, Days to Fill, etc.
This is the Ubidy difference, tailored and bespoke.
A continuous balance between demand and supply ensuring quality engagement and the right talent for the right job. Fill out your details below to request a demonstration.